Website Accessibility Statement Policy
Learn more below
Accessibility Statement for https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com
This is an accessibility statement from Preferred Mortgage Corporation of New York.
Measures to support accessibility
Preferred Mortgage Corporation of New York takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Comply with SECTION 508 and WC3/WCAG Web Accessibility Standards.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com:
- E-mail: email@example.com new email
- Twitter: @RocMortgage
We try to respond to feedback within 7-21 Business Days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com is not compatible with:
- None found right now.
Accessibility of https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
- Accessibility By Userway
- WP ADA Compliance Check Basic
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com , there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com:
- Partially conformant: some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.: Not all PDF content is currently available in plain text formats. because We’re working on making updating this.. Our digital team is creating .txt versions of PDFs that will be available wherever PDF links are located.. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
- Not all meta tags and image alt descriptions are properly transcribed.: Not all media is probably updated with meta data.because WeaWe’re working on making updating this.. Our optimization team is actively updating old media and new media as we add it to the site.. Please use the ‘report issue’ button if you encounter an issue.
Preferred Mortgage Corporation of New York assessed the accessibility of https://preferredmortgagecorporation.com by the following approaches:
- WP ADA Compliance Pro Plugin with monthly reports generated
An evaluation report for this website was last generated in March 2022.
This statement was created on 5 May 2021 using the opens in a new windowW3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
Learn more about our loan products and programs.
Real Estate Loans, SBA, and more.