We offer competitive rates, fast approvals, and a user-friendly delivery process for all of our commercial mortgage clients. Our commercial loan experts are committed to providing you with a flexible source of loan program and lenders.
Our mortgage loan services are completely tailored to your specific commercial needs. Located in Rochester, NY, our company is here to help maximize your income while minimizing your investment risk. Click here to talk to one our loan advisors today.
Long-term Financing: Term Loans
• Loans for large, one – time business expenses
• Fund capital improvements, equipment purchases, and expansion initiatives.
• Benefit from fixed or floating-rate options, flexible terms, balloon payments and early repayments with low or no-cost options
• Loan amounts from – $50,000 or more Call for terms, rates and fees
Short-term Financing: Revolvers
• Finance working capital for operations, payroll, inventory, receivables and more.
• Match borrowing to your needs.
• Pay interest only when drawdowns are made.
• Loans from $25,000 to $500,000 or more in capital
• Usually 3 months to 24 months, or longer Call for terms, rates and fees
An SBA (Small Business Administration) loan is a long-term, low-interest small business loan that the government partially guarantees. SBA loans are similar to traditional term loans, but the government guarantee makes it easier to qualify for SBA loans. Lenders offer a large amount of money—up to $5 million—suitable for large, one-time and recurring business expenses. Call for terms, rates and fees
Commercial Real Estate
Commercial real estate loans for income properties
• Apartment Buildings 5 units and up
• Mixed Used Properties
• Office Space – owner occupied or non-owner occupied
• Manufacturing Facilities
• Retail and Shopping Centers
• Blanket Residential Properties
Call for terms, rates and fees
What Our Customers Are Saying
“Sam was ready to roll after I was already turned down by another lender. He went to great measures to instruct me how to get my credit score up and walked me thru the whole process over and over again. If it wasn't for all the hard work he didn't I would of never had a home.”
“Excellent job! Mr. Bucciarelli is an expert in the mortgage business and that knowledge and expertise is very evident when working with him. He made the process simple and quick. Very knowledgeable and helpful.”
“I cannot begin to thank Preferred Mortgage and their team for all their help and patience with my home buying process. I wouldn't have been able to purchase my home without them. ”