Early in November 2022, we had the chance to discuss some of the ups and downs of the current real estate market at the GRAR Reboot Tech Con. While buyers face an increased rate market from the previous few years, we’re all energized by the fact that average long-term US mortgage rates dipped for the third week this month. (read more from Yahoo News)
Still, the real estate market can be tough to navigate overall right now and that’s why we have tools and programs available for buyers AND Real Estate Agents that make the home-buying process easy, fast, and reliable.
How do we make mortgages easy?
- Temporary Rate Buydowns including 2-1 Buydown
- Bank Statement and Self-Employed Programs
- Lock & Shop Rate Programs – Escrow Waivers
- Investor Mortgages
- Cash Closing Guarantee
- and so much more!
For Real Estate Agents:
- Best Rates Available
- Close on Most Home Loans in 30 Days or Less
- Faster turn times allow for shorter rate-lock periods
- Constant communication throughout the loan process
- Track your buyer’s loan from start to finish
- Smarter Origination – and more!
Thank you to Lanie Bittner, President at GRAR, for her time during the busy day and to the entire GRAR event staff for putting together such a great event. Also, a big thank you to Cortez Smith from United Wholesale Mortgage, who made the trip to Rochester, NY, to support us and this event!
Discover Your Mortgage Options
Fill out the form below to get started or contact us.